17.11.06

bits and motherfucking bites, bitches

1. i got banned from a traffic exchange for foul language. fuck, what a bunch of fucking bullshit. whoops.

hey FUCKERS, if a certain string of letters is enough to set you off crying to the admins of traffic exchange sites, maybe you oughtta find a new hobby. like suicide or something. close your eyes when inamorato comes around, pull the sledgehammer out of your ass. people swear. they always will. avoidance will never be possible. so you either accept it and move on, or... fuck, whatever. i don't care.

2. god hates fags dot com (i refuse to link to such filth), says the following:
"The only lawful sexual connection is the marriage bed. All other sex activity is whoremongery and adultery, which will damn the soul forever in Hell."
so, uhh, watch where you're pokin' your salami or you'll be joining me in hell as i serve my eternal sentence for saying fuck too much.

3. pfox.org - all about gay recovery and ex-gays. uncle frank, this is most definitely a joke.

you really have to wonder what some people are lacking in their own lives to have to care so damned much about what a bunch of complete strangers do behind closed doors. sado-masochism is fine, butt plugs : a hearty adventure, heterosexual gangbanging: stupendous!! but same sex relationships: whoremongery.

and you whine because i swear... jesus, this world is fucked.


Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,

Prison Blog - genpop.org

4 comment(s):

Never heard of anyone getting banned before.
*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*
Have A Blessed Weekend
http://www.tropicalglen.com/
*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*

By Blogger lilfeathers2000, at 17.11.06  

Hey C, I fucking love your blog. Jesus of the blogosphere? Gold. I wish I was smart...

Oh and you've probably seen this before but I figured I'd pass it on anyways. Seems right up your alley. http://www.november.org/thewall/cases/brown-ty/brown-ty.html

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 18.11.06  

I rarely find the need to use
such colorful expletives anymore,
but I certainly defend your right
to use them, if you so choose...

I say PHUCK EM' ALL!!

Oops! Did I type that out loud?!

Uh...neeeevermind!

*blushing*

~~Life

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 19.11.06  

HAHAHA!
Cracks me up

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20.11.06  

Post a comment

<< Home