10.11.06

mando vs. chino

demonstrating my musical bi-polarity, i've been listening to the deftones and mando diao over and over.

here's how it works. we'll start with mando diao, cause it's really a chicken/egg situation and randomness seems the best route here.

i listen to mando diao, who's lyrics include such heart-piercing lines as:
“i wanna love you but i’m growing old
ten little soldiers’ screaming in my soul”

&

"i said i’d die for you
or was it in my head"

&

"you make me laugh you make me shiver
Isn’t that a fabulous thing"
and then i get all fucking pissed off and sad and the only thing that will cure me is a fat block of screamin m'fukkin' chino.

and then i get calm again and i wanna hear the pretty mando diao tunes again and it just fucking goes around and around and around. whatever. fuck it.

thanks to my friend-ish type deal, scott, in edmonton for posting about mando diao in his blog on myspace like 4000 years ago or some shit, i can't remember but thanks for posting cause, aside from the smashing assholes, he has pretty good taste in music and i checked out mando diao cause he said to. so. there. anddddd scene. fuckin friday. the most useless, unproductive workday of the whole bunch. i'm gonna go count the birdy-cats.



Technorati Tags: , ,

Prison Blog - genpop.org

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home