26.11.05

5 more days...

the drug trafficking aussie boy, nguyen's letters from a singapore death row:

"My predicament. A view to die for? Hmmm … At the least many things has been put in perspective for me. Fundamentals and the such.

"Do we really need what we think we do? Questions I would never have encountered surface, arising in every situation.

"I brave and find myself. Walking. Talking. Thinking. Taking stock of the life I lived only makes room for disappointment. So many things I should have done. And should not have. Now I have this chance. An opportunity to make a difference, to avail."


from the age

he will be killed in 5 days.

write a letter

sign the petition

Prison Blog - genpop.org

1 comment(s):

Such is everyone's fate. Except, in his case, it's happened not when he expected it.

By Blogger Christopher Trottier, at 27.11.05  

Post a comment

<< Home