26.11.05

i think i might have made a funny

the beginning of a letter i started earlier this evening to mike:

mike,

i miss you. i want to know how you're doing. i worry about you so much. i try not to, because my worrying will get you nowhere. but i can't help it. i miss you, i miss you, i miss you and i always will until the day we can split a red hot bean fucking burrito in the foodcourt of some bullshit mall, should we ever choose to do such an absurd thing. one day, one day mike, my bean burrito dreams and foodcourt wishes will come true.

i totally just made myself laugh. laughing at my own stupid joke... i'm such a narcissist.

i wanted to ask you, before anyone else is granted the supreme honor, if maybe you might like to be my one and only valentine? the perks are as follows:

1. you are entitled to one complimentary greeting card that will reach levels of cheese never before even considered.

2. you will be granted endless collect call acceptance for as long as my heart beats.

3. you will be loved, intensely, beyond my last breath. my spirit will be bound, once it's departed my body, to eternal love for you.

of course, should you choose to decline this fantastic opportunity, the perks will be yours to keep.

Labels:

Prison Blog - genpop.org

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home