30.3.07

gringringrin

today, one of my very good friends was offered her dream job, i got a call from the man who is responsible for the blood flow to my heart and my mind, and i finished a major job for work i'd been working on for weeks. when life sucks, i get through it because of days like today. i know they will always make their way around again, days where a dreamy half-smile graces my face from morning 'til night and every single person i care about has the same warm, brilliant fuzziness about their soul and everything is very simply okay. today is the type of day that makes life fucking fantastic. the type of day that destroys the perfect bell curve of happiness vs. sadness and slants it in favor of ecstasy.



thank you michael, and congratulations karla. *massive grin*

Labels:

Prison Blog - genpop.org

2 comment(s):

OK...you've got me hooked but I can't find the post where you start telling us about Michael... fill me in!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 30.3.07  

the michael story starts here:

http://idle-brain.blogspot.com/2005/02/martyr.html

By Blogger Courtney, at 30.3.07  

Post a comment

<< Home