26.3.07

dink hands murphy

last thursday a piece of mail was delivered to my house addressed to "dink hands murphy" at the address of a house down the street a bit. after carrie and i laughed abut the name, i put it aside to take down the street when i had a minute. not surprisingly, i totally forgot about the damned thing until saturday when my parents were over for our garage sale. i don't know what jogged my memory but i thought my dad would get a kick out of it, so i ran inside, grabbed it and showed it to my dad. again, we laughed and set it down. the next time i saw it, the thing was open and i picked up the enclosed piece of paper. on it, was typed up this:

Hey Fuck face



I decided to send you a letter because I have never done this before.



I am lifting more weight than ever but that is not much compared to a lifestyle of pimpin and hustling. I commend you on your success.



It all came about a some time ago, bitches and hoes helping a glo best of the best never rest but we all come about better than the rest No need to worry about a bruising,cause you be the man that's cruisin Liftin Big don't make me a Pig, SO don't act Like Im frontin like I need a Cig Keep it real day by day and you the real shit will start to play



Shits weak but this is my first letter sent out ever so FUCK OFF


i'm not sure what to do with this information, so i thought i'd blog it. ummm...

Prison Blog - genpop.org

4 comment(s):

Uh oh...you're in trouble. Dink Hands didn't want that ish published. *gasp*

By Blogger Brian J. Hong, at 26.3.07  

Surfed in on BE and I couldn't believe what I was reading. Why the hell are you opening my mail?

By Blogger Brandon, at 26.3.07  

Hello,

Found your site while surfing through Blog Explosion. Cool Blog.



Cheers,

Franco

By Blogger Unknown, at 28.3.07  

I can honestly say I've never received a letter that cool in my life... Either meant for me or otherwise...

And just so we're clear "Dink Hands Murphy" is officially the coolest name ever... I think I'll adopt it as my new nickname...

By Blogger Just Sayin', at 28.3.07  

Post a comment

<< Home