16.10.06

myspace assassin

The 14-year-old freshman was taken out of class Wednesday and questioned for about 15 minutes by two Secret Service agents.

On Friday, the teenager said the agents' questioning led her to tears.

Wilson, an honor student who describes herself as politically passionate. "I'm against the war in Iraq. I'm not going to kill the president."
Secret Service Agents Question Teen Over Bush Threat on MySpace

one horrifying story after another, the once-awesome empire crumbles before our very eyes...

freedom my ass.


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

Prison Blog - genpop.org

3 comment(s):

Perhaps she should not have been so irresponsible on her page. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. Don't like the law -- vote to change it. It's about time people started taking responsibility for their words.
-
Brian
http://superacidjax.blogspot.com

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 17.10.06  

speaking of ignorance of the law... 14 year olds can't vote.

By Blogger Courtney, at 18.10.06  

I don't want to be questioned by the secret service. I'm not saying I want to do it myself, and I'm not saying I am going to do it myself, or that I wish anyone else did it...

I just want to see his head explode. It happens.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 19.10.06  

Post a comment

<< Home