6.3.06

fuck mondays

so i i get up and saunter, all pajama'd into my office this wonderfully sunny almost-spring morning a little giddy still from the 1:15 hr phone call from mikey yesterday which ended with an "i love you times infinity" from him, a little bounce in my step, grin on my face, lookin forward to a new week.

then all hell breaks loose. my work web site's domain name isn't working for some reason and the host company tech isn't around and if google indexes my site while it's down we could lose all rank. i have to drive john juan somewhere and i may have to drive becky some places, and a couple of the places i have to go require cell phones off, so i can't even accept calls from the hosting company if/when they ever freakin get back to me. my brother and business partner is out all day too so i have to dump the whole pile on carrie, who accepts the challenge with grace (thanks carrie) but all i gotta say is fuck mondays.

Labels:

Prison Blog - genpop.org

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home