27.2.06

picture book, pictures of your mama, taken by your papa a long time ago

so i bought a new camera because mike keeps making fun of my windy lickin' cell camera shots and it's beginning to seem like my entire life is devoted to making the little shit smile, which is alright with me, cause nothing makes me happier than lifting his spirits.

new cameras cause problems. i spent all day yesterday taking pictures. i sent him a massive package of photos that cost $4 for postage (one letter costs .89c).

i'm hooked. i had to stop myself late last night and say NO, NO courtney, STOP. and i was taking pics of my feet, of a burning cig, of my books, of my desk, the carpet, my walls. i was snapping snapping snapping photos all day long... shit when i get into something, i become seriously obsessed.

o well, it's paid off cause he felt bad about me sending so many pics he got the charity group who comes into prisons to take a pic of him and he's going to send it to me - it'll be the first time i've seen a recent pic of him in 3 yrs. and he works out every day, so i might have to stop calling him "little" shit.

*two backflips*

a new pic!! how's momma gonna sleep? it's like christmas all over!

i remember the first time i ever got a pic of him, musta been like 1996 - he sent me a pic of him when he was 6. haha. fuck i wish i still had it.










Currently listening:

If You're Feeling Sinister
By Belle & Sebastian
Release date: By 23 June, 1999

Labels:

Prison Blog - genpop.org

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home