25.2.06

the tao of love

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage."
-Lao-Tzu

my strength and courage are being tried.

mike says, "i love you courtney"

no words have ever struck such joy in my heart repeatedly and then the click and the reflection and the tears and the sobs and the electric pain shooting from my heart to my everything and my chest closes and caves in and i can't breathe and it just echos in my head, i love you courtney i love you courtney i love you courtney

i am the luckiest human alive. mike loves me. the luckiest. even though there's another 6 years of this. just beginning to get into a good conversation, just starting to laugh and feel lightness in my soul and he says, "i'mna hafta jump off here, the CO just came around, said it was count time" alright mikey, sleep well, feel better, i love you, i love you, i love you










Currently reading:

Tao Te Ching (Penguin Classics)
By Lao Tzu
Release date: By June, 1985

Labels:

Prison Blog - genpop.org

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home