13.12.05

the response...

a post-tookie-clemency-denial text message conversation with my boyfriend:

me: arnold said no. they'll kill him at midnight.

bf: what a fuckin austrian muscle fucker shit pirate

me: yes. exactly. i hope there are riots and he gets raped in the ass by a silverback gorilla freed from the zoo by rioting crips.

a post-tookie-clemency-denial text message conversation with joel:

me: arnold denied him clemency

joel: fuck... when is it happening?

me: tonight. midnight.

joel: barbaric. so much for fucking progress.

me: i know. i can't say i'm suprised, but so fucking sad. i hope arnold gets the bird flu and it's determined he got it from screwing a chicken.

joel: or gets mowed down by gang members and butt fucked by a bunch of crazed gorillas.

me: woah. i just said almost that exact thing to my bf.

Prison Blog - genpop.org

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home