23.8.06

shit, this totally made me sob

this is by far, one of the most horriffic, saddening things i've seen in so long.

the saddest thing about it is that, odds are, someone loved the guys who died, and yet some of us out there find it perfectly acceptable to make light of this.

technorati tags:,

Prison Blog - genpop.org

2 comment(s):

I've watched this three times already and I still don't know what happened here. I wish I could hear the commentary instead of whatever music that is. Was this the result of a concentrated effort to inflict violence on those particular individuals or were they the casualties of a not-so-spontaenous riot?

By Blogger mphetameme, at 24.8.06  

here's a more explanatory video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2EHe0dfnuY

By Blogger Courtney, at 24.8.06  

Post a comment

<< Home