5.1.06

oh dave... my hero

by the way, a little while ago i saw bill o'reilly on letterman and letterman just tore into him and made him look like the biggest ass. sooooo worth the watch, check it out go here and click on the o'reilly clip:

http://www.cbs.com/latenight/lateshow/dave_tv/ls_dtv_big_show_highlights.shtml

and just a small quote from jon stewart that just about made me die laughing: STEWART: If Bill O'Reilly needs to have an enemy, needs to feel persecuted, you know what? Here's my Kwanzaa gift to him. Are you ready? All right. I'm your enemy. Make me your enemy. I, Jon Stewart, hate Christmas, Christians, Jews, morality, and I will not rest until every year families gather to spend December 25th together at Osama's homo-abortion-pot-and-commie-jizzporium.

Prison Blog - genpop.org

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home