22.2.05

swashbuckle this.

dinner with grams tonight. the server was a little needy. she actually seemed sad when we were leaving, "okaaaaay". ugh, i hate the standard customer service whine. shut up, i showed you my id, you KNOW i'm not four, why do you talk to me as though i am? "i'm sorry, can you say that a little lower, you hit some notes there human ears can't hear".

every day i thank myself for being smart enough to drop the whole working for someone else scene. it's just bad news.

there was an excrutiatingly beautiful sunset tonight. purple and orange and yellow and red. and just over the beach by my house, mist slowly rising hiding all but the silhouettes of the coast mountain peaks. wish i had a camera.

this is my tiny little village:



well, i've got to go defend my trivial pursuit title. peace out, hoes.

Prison Blog - genpop.org

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home