22.2.05

king nothing

sometimes i just wish there would be quiet. someone is always talking. people with no lives living through mine, no friends hangin out with mine, everything i do is doubled. follow, tag along, mirror. chat chat chat. there's never an end to the chatter. 8am - 9am is my only refuge - the kid hasn't come for work yet and mr. vlu is in bed. i listen to the kaiser chiefs and write tiny little paragraphs to barely meet my creative needs. not that i'm some great artist or anything. but the soul needs what it needs. sometimes i just need to be alone. with my keyboard and my stories.

last night was gross. ran into some old friends i used to hang out with when i was like 15 or so. still living at home, minimum wage jobs, getting in bar fights and smoking pot, and throwing around racial slurs as though they have something to feel superior about. why is it always the hickest rednecks that think they're superior? yes, the buddhist vegetarian hardworking soft spoken smiling asians are definitely a problem, but you with your frequent fist fights, in your taco del mar apron, living at drunken mommy's, smoking pounds of weed with no direction in life, YOU are king. man, i felt out of place.

it would be nice if sometimes humanity would just retreat and leave me alone in my head with my keyboard and my stories.

Prison Blog - genpop.org

2 comment(s):

You're an interesting person.

Thank you for leaving your comment on my blog...linked me to here, and now I have something else to read in my downtime.

Always nice to meet some fellow Interpol/Arcade Fire fans.

Keep at it.

Until your next post,

setsfire

By Blogger Sylpheed, at 22.2.05  

Hey Courtney it is Brad here I have some news regarding Ashleigh I would like to pass along but do not have an email address for you so email me at: piperfeltcher@shaw.ca

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 23.1.08  

Post a comment

<< Home