8.2.09

noah and the great flood

there's this guy who cleans our p0ol every day. he wears pants that only go down to the top of his ankles and sandals that you picture jesus wearing. i call him noah because he is clearly expecting a flood and his shoes are so... so... biblical.

i rode my bike to my favorite restaurant tonight, under a duanting cloud. oddly, not a drop of rain fell on the way. i ordered my usual, ate, paid and jumped on my bike again. i couldn't find my cloud in the dark of night that'd fallen while i was eating. i just rode and halfway home the skies opened up and let loose a downpour so furious that it was clearly what noah had been anticipating. soaked to the bone. balderdash.

i got brass knuckles hanging from my neck and my chain. yeah. i just quoted good charlotte and i'm not ashamed. recognize.

Technorati Tags: , ,

sometimes the tags are twice as goofy as the post.

Prison Blog - genpop.org

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home