8.2.06

the love ulcer

well, the batphone's in place and he called and sent words and cards and valentines because he's so thoughtful and kind and wonderful. but now my stomach feels like it's being ground up into a million little pieces and then taken on oprah and humiliated. the phone rings and my heart jumps into my throat and i run and i answer and it says collect call, mci, yadda yadda and i accept and we talk and all is calm, i can breath, my surroundings no longer have a pink hue and my heart goes back to a normal beat. i smile. i laugh. i feel warmth. then the mci punk bitch says for the second time, "this call is originating from an ohio correctional institution" like i must have forgotten since the last time he told me and i just want to find this mci guy and make him build legos in shackles in front of elves for the rest of eternity. and my heart sinks, like the highest drop on a rollercoaster, down, down into my ankles and and the excruciating stomach pain comes back and he whispers, "i'm surrounded by pedophiles" and my heart sinks lower, it oozes out of my toes as i tell him i love him and to call again anytime and he says he loves me and he says bye court and the dreaded click and i feel like i'm going to be sick all over myself, i feel so awful, i feel more stress and more pain than i've ever felt in my life and i feel so sick, so sick until the next time the batphone rings and i hear his beautiful nervous laugh as he asks, hey court, what's goin' on?

Labels:

Prison Blog - genpop.org

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home