6.2.06

and you wonder why i love the fucker...

an excerpt:

It's amazing that when you get locked up, all pickiness goes out the door. You really learn to appreciate everything you've got. Take music for example, I'm actually enjoying this Seether CD I'm listening to. Never liked them on the street, actually thought them pretentious, lame, whatever. But it's what I've got right now and for some reason, I can appreciate it. Once you've lost everything, it seems that you're free to gain everything, do anything, be anything and appreciate everything. The Tao of Prison, The Zen of the Joint. Whatever. Too bad no one sees it, and all you have to do is open your eyes.

I love you so much it hurts. Take care, Coco,

Mike

p.s. You make me feel like I'm at home


there is no prettier mind on this planet...

Labels:

Prison Blog - genpop.org

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home