29.5.05

stand a little less between me and the sun

song of the moment: carry me ohio by sun kil moon

first of all i'd like to thank the auspicious mammal for gettin' me onto sun kil moon, inadvertantly. thank you thank you, i love hearing new tunes, especially when theyre as pretty as the one on your profile. as a result i have located the album and am listening to it and i'm impressed, sounds kinda like pinetop seven, which is one of the best bands ever. EVER.

this is a list of random fun stuff ash and i made:

kriminy
jeepers creepers
jimminy crickets
KRIPES
CRUD
DANG
fudge
frick
golly
färfegnügen
gee wiz

we decorated the list with gold-painted macaronis.

mike used to call it maca-yoni. and it's far too hot to be wearing earphones.

while we're on the subject of hot, my skin is so crispy. in the sun, we mowed and mowed and whacked and sawed until our yard looked like a grassy haven for playing fetch with my puppy dog. then i played fetch with my puppy dog. it feels good to do something that doesn't involve ftp addresses, data, urls, dns' etc etc. except now all the spiders that were in the overgrown bushes we hacked up are crawling into my house in droves, uninterrupted armies of 8 legged creatures, marching, looking for me 'cause they know the best revenge for us cutting down their homes is to just appear before me and laugh as i shriek in sheer terror and have to consume large amounts of anything alcoholic in order to relax, just enough to barely sleep.

gad. now i'm going to have nightmares about spiders laughing at me. way to scare yourself court. i'm going to stop writing now, cause i sound like a turd and i'm tired and crispy and hot and i need some sleep.

Prison Blog - genpop.org

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home