11.1.07

'07 > '06

in my 29 years of life, i have never once made a new year's resolution until this year. and this year, i seem to have made up for my lack of annual resolve in all years past. my resolutions:



1. quit smoking - it'll be a month on the 13th, hot shit!

2. start running every morning before work - yeah, this has been fairly painful. i don't think i have been so sore in my entire life.

3. eat better - so far, so good... ish.

4. tell mike to go fucking blow himself for being such a heartless fucker - working on it...

5. read more joseph campbell books - not even remotely difficult, i fuckin' love this man.

6. finish writing my book

7. go to cuba



i rang in the new year in a treehouse bar on kata beach, phuket, thailand after having consumed a bucket (literally, it was an actualy bucket) of thai rum, sang som, with my brother, my folks, emma, matt, and a bunch of other people from scotland, australia, england and thailand.



best. new year's. ever.





Technorati Tags: , , ,

Labels:

Prison Blog - genpop.org

4 comment(s):

good luck. Don't give up.

By Blogger dan, at 11.1.07  

Your NYE rocked!

I share a love of Joseph Campbell and the inability to tell heartless bastards to piss off.

Cool.

Congrats on keeping your other resolutions. Not easy.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11.1.07  

I hope your resolutions work out. Advice on the book - just get your head down and do it.

That sounds like an amazing way to bring in the bells.


Will

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12.1.07  

Hey, I read somewhere that you have to comment the blogs you read this week, so here I am. I found you on the ORG.

I'm happy for you, that your new year rang in so well. I'm sure you can stick to your goals if you try.

Hope you're well, and you make it to Cuba this year. Xo.

By Blogger Bobby, at 12.1.07  

Post a comment

<< Home